Your News Stream dashboard is your direct connection to the pulse of market news and company updates. Access your News Stream via the newspaper icon that is always pinned to your main Sentieo toolbar.
Opening your News Stream reveals three modules as shown below:
- Ticker selection and watchlist directory
- Price performance summaries
- The stream of Curated Tweets, Articles, and Company Documents
To get started…
Type in individual tickers to bring up their latest news. Or just load your favorite watchlists of tickers.
The top right section of the interface shows the price performance of multiple stocks at once.
The News Stream
Curated Tweets shows what key influencers on Twitter are saying about a particular stock. Changing the sensitivity setting to Low will show Tweets from more finance Twitter users. This may be helpful for small-cap stocks that are less talked about on Twitter.
The articles column shows interesting news articles and blog postings from around the internet.
The rightmost column shows the latest documents from the currently selected tickers or watchlist. You can choose between:
- Company Documents: All document types
- Filings: SEC filings
- Transcripts: Call transcripts like earnings, investor conferences, etc.
- Presentations: Investor presentations
- Press Releases: All valuable public media
Expanding the view
Click Expand to see more Company Documents, Articles, and Curated Tweets on the same page.