Please follow one of the methods below to ensure a smooth experience while using Sentieo with LastPass installed.
Method 1: Run Chrome in Incognito Mode
Chrome’s Incognito Mode protects the users’ privacy when they browse the Web. At the same time, it is very useful for troubleshooting purposes because it disables all add-ons and extensions.
LastPass is known to interfere with the performance of Sentieo, so starting Chrome without the extension loaded is one method of preventing performance issues.
- To open an incognito window, start Chrome and click the 3 dot icon in the top right corner of the screen. Click New Incognito Window and start browsing.
- Alternatively, you can press Ctrl+ Shift + N to bring up a new incognito window without entering the Chrome settings menu.
Method 2: Disable LastPass on Sentieo
For certain Sites, you may not want LastPass to store your credentials, generate a password, supply a Form Fill, automatically log you on, or do something else. To prevent LastPass from taking specific actions for a specific website, you can add a Never URL.
Add a Never URL
- If you have not done so, log in to LastPass.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon then click Open My Vault.
- Click Account Settings in the left navigation.
- Click the Never URLs tab, then click Add.
- Select Never do Anything from the Type drop-down.
- Fill in app.sentieo.com for the URL and click Add. When finished, you can close the Account Settings window.
Contact Sentieo Support
If you continue to experience slowness after following the suggestions above, please email us via the support chat or email your customer success representative.