If Evernote is your preferred note taking application, you can enable our Evernote sync so that Evernote and Sentieo can communicate with each other. Any content that is stored in your Sentieo Notebook will sync Evernote and vice versa.
Before we walk you through the sync process, please keep a couple of things in mind:
- Notes that are created in Evernote will be read-only in Sentieo.
- Notes that others have shared with you (Shared notes tab) will not sync. Only notes that you have created (My Notes tab) will sync.
- You need to create notes in the ‘Sentieo Notes’ notebook in Evernote for them to sync with your Sentieo Notebook
- Syncing may take time—roughly 5-10 minutes. This is due to some limitations with the Evernote API that are beyond our control. If your notes are taking unusually long to sync, try pressing the sync button in Sentieo Notebook to manually start the sync.
- Attachments are not currently supported
Follow the steps below to begin the sync process:
Step 1: Enable Evernote sync on your account
Click the Person icon at the top right of Sentieo and navigate to Settings>Notebook>Prefernces.
Scroll to the bottom of this section. Select the Enable Syncing button to begin the sync process (detailed further below).
Step 2: Sign in to Evernote
If you’re already signed into your Evernote account, a dialogue box will appear asking you to give Sentieo access your Evernote account.
If you are not signed in, you will be shown a login screen where you will need to type in your Evernote username and password. If you do not have an account, please press the Create a new account link at the bottom of the page.
Step 3: Find your your Sentieo Notebook
To access your Sentieo Notebook, click the Notebooks icon and select Sentieo Notes.
FAQ: Where is Sentieo Notebook authorized within Evernote?
Once Evernote sync is enabled, you can go to your Evernote account settings, select Applications, and see Sentieo Notebook as an authorized application.