Leverage Sentieo’s powerful search capability on personal documents with a Box or Dropbox integration. Sync your existing folder structure and files with Sentieo Drive. New files can be automatically uploaded to Sentieo and available in Document Search.
Before we walk you through the sync process, please keep these things in mind:
- We currently integrate with Box, Dropbox, and Dropbox Business.
- The sync is one directional from the document store to Sentieo. New documents are synced automatically when they are saved.
- A document will only be synced one time. If a document is updated the changes will NOT be reflected in Sentieo. To sync the changes you must save the new version of the document as a new file.
- We currently support: PDF, HTML, plain text, image, and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) files. Individual files must be no larger than 100MB.
- One account can sync up to 1GB of documents. To increase this amount please contact Customer Success.
- Documents may take up to 10 minutes to sync. You will receive a notification under the bell when your documents are available in Document Search.
Follow the steps below to begin the sync process:
Step 1: Go to Document Search Sources dropdown
Click the +Add Integrations button.
Select your application and decide who will be able to see the documents.
Choose to add your existing documents to Sentieo or only add documents saved after you complete the integration.
When you click Submit you will be asked to authorize Sentieo to access your storage account.
Step 2: Grant Access
You will need your storage account information to begin the sync.
Sign into your account. Complete the steps.
Step 3: Folder Sync
Select the folders you want to sync with Sentieo.
You may add tickers and tags at the folder level. Tickers and tags will be added to every document in the folder. Tickers and tags are inherited by subfolders so for the most granularity start at the bottom and work up.
Step 4: Searching Integration Documents
Go to Document Search and open the Sources the dropdown. Expand the Integrations section and make your selections.
To access the subfolder filters click the arrow next to any integration.
Step 5: Adjusting the Sync
Go to Sentieo Drive in the Main Menu.
Click the relevant Integration. Click on the … menu to reopen the Folder Sync.
You can add or remove folders from the sync by checking or unchecking them.
You can adjust the tags on a synced (checked) folder by clicking on the folder name to activate the Ticker and Tag autocompletes.