We are thrilled to release exciting new updates on the Price Monitor Widget in Dashboard.
- Group By: Now customers will be able to organize their portfolios by any field of their choice.
- Kanban Board: Additionally, there is a whole new kanban view to see all your portfolio companies in different columns on the basis of any field of your choice.
- Aggregation: Customers will be able to choose the aggregation method on the group level for all the fields in the Price Monitor.
This gives you the ability to organize your portfolio by any field of your choice. Example fields could be region, sector, country of headquarters, etc
This will let you organize all of your thesis/investments by any dropdown type thesis field
- Thesis Author
- Thesis Stage
Here is an example of how you can group your tickers across sectors & you can see the aggregations as well on the sector level.
If you want to group on a thesis field, you can add any dropdown type thesis field from the “Field Selector Menu” at the top. Once added, right-click on the column header. It will open up a menu where you can choose to group your price monitor on the basis of that field.
This is a pipeline view, where the customers can visualize their portfolio companies in different columns on the basis of any field of their choice.
Such a view can come in handy in the following (but not limited to) cases:
- A portfolio manager wants to see which investments are in which stage
- A portfolio manager wants to see how much investment is made in companies at every stage or in a country
- A compliance user wants to see who owns which thesis and what’s the average return made by each team member to sniff out any malicious activities
Here is an example of how you can switch to kanban mode on the basis of the thesis owner in your watchlist.
Click on the “Kanban Board” button in the Price Monitor header and choose the field for the Kanban view.
Linking in Kanban Board
Aggregation on group level
Now, you can define the aggregation method on all the price monitor columns. Choose from standard aggregation methods like sum, min, avg, median, max, market cap wtd average, and many more.
Here is an example of how you can change the aggregation method on the “Total Revenue (Consensus) – FY0” Field
Click on any aggregation cell to select the desired aggregation method for any column.
One can also use the column menu to set the aggregation method on any field.
Note: To get all your thesis tickers in Price Monitor, simply pull the “Team Tickers” watchlist and it will have all the tickers that have a thesis present in your system.